PVESC CONTINUING EDUCATION EVENT
TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2021
The canine elbow.
One of the most difficult joints to treat for osteoarthritis (OA).
David Dycus, DVM, MS, CCRP, DACVS-SA helps us de-mystify “That Pesky Elbow: What We Can Do and What We Can’t Do” in a free RACE-approved CE webinar on Tuesday, April 27 at 7pm EST.
Dr. Dycus will be:
- Reviewing the anatomy of the elbow
- Providng tips and tricks for the diagnostic workup of a front limb lameness
- Reviewing the concept of developmental elbow disease
- Describing the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and management options for joint incongruity, FCP, UAP, OC/OCD
- Reviewing updated surgical options for joint incongruity, FCP, UAP, OC/OCD
Please sign up by clicking the “Register Now” button to the right.